Accessibility Statement for Free The Roses
This is an accessibility statement from Free The Roses.
Measures to support accessibility
Free The Roses takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Free The Roses:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Free The Roses is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, various items in the backend are built with focus on accessibility (such as the usage of ARIA roles, keyboard navigation...), some default design choices and elements may not comply.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Free The Roses. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Free The Roses:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 1 to 2 business days.
Accessibility of Free The Roses relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Free The Roses, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Free The Roses:
- Reviews from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. Because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions.. We monitor user reviews and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please visit the 'Contact' page to send a message if you encounter an issue.
Free The Roses assessed the accessibility of Free The Roses by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process.
Date of publication
This statement was created on 30 March 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.